Who qualifies to be Full member?
Any individuals with a Financial Cooperative Professional Qualification After paying membership fee of 100,000/= and annual subscription fee of 100,000/= Periodical contributions agreed on with membersWho qualifies to be an associate member?
- Students pursuing Professional Financial Cooperative Management Course
- Financial Cooperative Organizations (eg. SACCOs)
- Other key players in the cooperative movement (Individuals or dep’t. Organizations)
- After paying membership fee of 100,000/= and annual subscription fee of 50,000/=
- After Periodical Payment contributions agreed on with members.